on Monday we had a good p-day
in which we made cinnamon rolls all day, actually I just sat there in a
chair watching. because I felt like passing out all day. That evening
we drove down to Wichita so that we didn't have to wake up so early to
drive to Andover for my doctor appointment.
Tuesday I went to
the doctors and well I'm sick :P haha after that we went back to
Manhattan to pick up the sisters to go to sisters conference for the
sisters in our zone. It was a pretty great meeting and a lot of great
things were said.
Wednesday we had interviews with the
President, as well as a training by the AP's it was pretty great here is
a basic overview of what I learned:
Faith in Jesus Christ
(Greater the Faith --> Greater the Exersize --> Greater the Growth)
Principle of Action
Alma 32 the Amulek Plan
Alma 32 the Amulek Plan
Alma 33 Nourishment
Alma 34 What is Needed: -Prayer -Scripture Study -Repentance -Covenants (service)
(Greater the Faith, Greater the Intensity of Nourishment)
First we have a Desire (in which we asked inspired questions)
Second we have a Belief (We Teach and Testify by the Power of the Holy Ghost)
Third we have Action (We Invite and Commit)
Fourth we Have a Trial of our Faith
Fifth We have a Witness (FOLLOW UP!)
Throughout
all of these steps we have to remember that Nourishment is needed to
keep all of these together. and that for us to not fall down the stairs
we need to have that daily nourishment. of Scripture study, prayer,
repentance, and service.
Principle of Power
"Make a sacrifice in the similitude of the only begotten... sacrifice our will to the Father"
"Make a sacrifice in the similitude of the only begotten... sacrifice our will to the Father"
"Faith to make things happen that would not otherwise Happen!"
- Elder Christofferson
It was a good training. That evening we had dinner with Paul and his fiance we had some delicious Crepes. :D
Thursday
We tried to contact a few of our investigators and we got a lot of no
answers and a lot of "I'm not feeling well" PSH! they could have at
least told us before we showed up for our appointment. haha. We did
weekly planning this day as well because we didn't have time to on
Wednesday.
Friday we went on exchanges and Sister Dean came
with me to my area and we talked to a ton of people! it was great! we
also had the opportunity to invite Mackenzie to baptism and she
accepted! it was the best day ever! I was so happy! I love Mackenzie so
much, she is one of the most kind and sincere people I have ever met in
Kansas. and She as a true desire to learn for herself what is truth.
Saturday
we went to a relief society activity in the morning and then to the
broadcast that evening. the whole day was awesome! if you didn't get the
opportunity to watch the women's broadcast it is definitely something
to go back and watch!
Sunday's are always fun! we have 6 hours
of church! I got to stay at the branch while sister Herrin went on
splits to the Ward to go to a meeting. Mackenzie came to the Branch and
she LOVED it! she is so excited for General Conference this weekend!
I love you all and hope that you enjoy General Conference!!!
-Sister Cindy Call
No comments:
Post a Comment