Thursday, October 9, 2014

Week 65 - Can't Fit Me in the Trunk

This week has been a quite the week...and it was amazing! we didn't reach standard on a lot of our goals but we did have a large learning experience. at least I did.
Our actions have consequences. what we did yesterday, what we do today, and what we do tomorrow. will have an influence on our life for good or for bad. we have that choice to do things. Agency.
"Every Person is different and has a different contribution to make. No one is destined to fail." - Henry B. Eyring
Even if sometimes we feel like our actions will have consequences that are to great for us to ever come back from, it is not true. We always have that opportunity to strengthen our relationship with the savior. He is there to give us guidance. even when we are in the storm. Satan is there to make us feel like we cannot continue forward. to make us feel like we are not good enough to continue to do what we know is right.
But I do know what is right, I do know what I am capable of. and as often as thoughts of giving up would try to cross my mind, I realized that I am to big for the trunk! There is no way that I would be able to comfortably decide I was going to be trunky! because I was to happy being outside of the trunk! and I know that as a missionary I have a duty to fill. a responsibility that will always be mine until the day I have to remove the nametag from off of my shirt. but there will always be a nametag on my heart. because I will never be able to give up what I have learned, what I chose to experience on my mission. and What effect the mission i am on has made on my life.
Continue onward my friends. there is always a flame of hope for those who are searching for something to rekindle what they once knew!
The day does not end until we return home and can set our hearts at ease with a knowledge that we were changed. and we were changed for the better. I know that my fellow missionary friends have changed me for the better. and so have so many good people that have been in my life.
I extend my appreciation to all those who have been that beacon of light in my life. who haven't given up on me even when it seemed i was in the most deep storm and emerging was almost impossible. It is possible and with help anyone can return from darkness.

I love you
-Sister Call

Picture 1: I am literally too big to fit into the trunk.
Picture 2: my missionary friends who keep me going. Love them.


No comments: