Days seem like weeks
here. So much information has to be processed in such a short amount of
time. But it is going very well. Sleep is sometimes difficult and I get
irritated sometimes when everyone else seems to be able to memorize
thing and I can't. But I have developed a nifty way of memorizing things
so I think I will do better. I went out with my district to look at the
temple today because the temple is closed and we were suppose to go
today. I took pictures of all of them and will send the pictures when I
have time. I will also say who they are (we have a set of twins in my
district. weird right?). I work hard to get along with my companion even
though we have very different personalities. She gets stressed about
everything, and is complaining a lot about minor things. I am really
laid back and feel really confident whenever we go in to teach. I don't
see why she stresses out so much when we go to see an investigator, we
prepare so well that I am confident in what I do. She doesn't want to go
fast with one of our investigators but I know and feel he is prepared
to go faster. and if we go according to plan we will be the first
missionaries our teachers have ever met to accomplish all of the lessons
before baptism.
Sometimes I forget that I am leaving here really soon to go out to
the real field. I feel like I can learn so much more but we have so
little time to learn. I have learned 3 lessons so far, The Restoration, The Plan of Salvation, and The Gospel of Jesus Christ. I only like 2 more lessons I need to learn. but I also only have like 2 days left to learn them.
P.S. Family: I would love to get pictures of everyone so that
I can see your guys faces instead of having to just look at the family
picture that is very tiny.
No comments:
Post a Comment