Being dropped off was just as I imagined it. Said goodbye to
Mom, Dad, and Karen then grabbed my luggage and followed my Usher
sister. she directed me to the area where I met sister Box and received
my badge. I then proceeded to the bookstore to collect my new equipment
and stuff. But on my way there I ran into none other than my old
roommate Sister Richards. She clearly was having the time of her life
and I was so happy to have been able to run into her several times
throughout the day. I meet people who I recognize but I don't remember
all of their names. Several people have already thought I was Karen.
Classes are long and hard to sit through, but sometimes they get so
intense and interesting that when they end you wish class would keep
going. I'm more tired then I have ever been in my entire life, but I am
more happy then I have ever been. I was called yesterday to be the
district music cordinator. so in other words I get to pick the music. I
love all of my fellow sister missionaries. Sister Engebretsen is my
companion. and my other sisters are Sister Lecheminant, Sister Tomson,
Sister Leak, Sister Mortensen. I love all of them and they are all such
an amazing example to me. I try my best to contribute to the classes and
I hope that I am a good example to them as well. The blankets are as
disgusting as they said they were but the sheets aren't all that bad and
the beds are quite stable but squeeky. Dinner is at 4:40 and we don't
eat until the next day. so I am starving every night, but I am
surviving. I teach my first "investigator" tonight and I am so nervous
but I know that Sister Engebretsen and I will do a fantastic job no
matter how terrible we do. all that matters is that we tried our best
and followed the spirit. I received my flight plans and I will not be
leaving until the 9th at 2am. (fun I know). I hope things are going well
at home! tell everyone I love them! I sent a letter but I don't know
when it will get there. Anyhow I'm out of time and have to go!
LoveSister Call
![]() |
| Karen and Cindy |

No comments:
Post a Comment