Sunday, August 3, 2014

Week 56 - The Land Of Winfield

Well transfers went pretty good, we didn't see much success in my first few days here but transfers week are always hard to adjust within the first few days. 
not to mention I didn't want to unpack because there are ROACHES EVERYWHERE.
our house is infested with them because our neighbor upstairs is a mess and they all climb down through the ceiling...
I have killed over 100 of them and I have only been here for about 5 days... death is marked across our walls with their little dead bodies...
But anyhow.
I have returned to being in a Branch again! I love branches because it is much easier to get to know everyone a lot easier. we have a lot of work to do down here but work is what we do!
I cannot wait to see what miracles we can bring down to this area.
I think the only hold back right now is all of the mosquitoes... they are killing me. both of my legs are swollen from the bug bites. I have attached a picture to show how I have tried to solve my leg problems. haha.
Oh how things are growing out here...
My message will be short this day. but I want all of you to know the importance of Home and Visit Teaching. They are vital to the unity and strength in a branch or a ward. The organization of developing these two callings are inspired and needed for the members to remain compassionate and to keep order and love between the members.
Home and Visit teaching is not a once a month thing. That is the minimum. we have been given this calling to make the kingdom of got press forward.
If you are not making contact in one way or another to the people you teach, Repent.
keep in constant communication by a quick visit, or a phone call.
Hasten the Work!
Love

-Sister Cindy Call


No comments: