Time flies by fast when you are in the service of the Lord.
I feel like I have only been in Pratt for a week... but it has been 3! and now
I am leaving once again to adventure off to a new land! I make my way to
Sherwood. I am excited to be able to continue to grow and be able to proceed
forward on a steady path to success.
I cannot wait to meet the people who are in Sherwood! I am
so excited and I know that my new companion Sister Engebretsen! (haha remember
her? my MTC companion) will light things on fire! I cannot wait. But I am sad
to leave Pratt behind. they are closing Pratt to Sisters for now because of
some problems that some of the members have been creating. which is sad. But
things will be okay.
I have been having a great time with my companions Sister
Mortensen and Sister McQuay. they are such great sisters. We had great times
teaching our great investigators Beth, and Annabelle. We are sad that we are
not going to be around for when they do get baptized but things will be well in
the end.
Dear Friends there are days of darkness approaching us
quickly. and there will be no time to decide what side is the side to be on.
Prepare Today. Tomorrow is to late. if we delay the day of our repentance we
will come short when the time is at hand for our judgement. I often think and
wonder if I am prepared myself for when the time will come when I leave this
world. am i ready? have I learned the things that I need to have learned? Have
I given all that I could give? what am I doing that is going to help me to
progress forward. A friend and fellow missionary was on exchanges with me and
she was talking to me about what a word that would describe me and would guide
me through my mission.
Perseverance. how I described it was proceeding forward
through trials and tribulation, acting in faith that everything will work out
in the end if one continues steady persistence in a course of action, a purpose
to be achieved. and I have a purpose. a very large purpose one that will guide
me through all of the trials and difficulties and depression.
Turn to the Scriptures. I have searched them and find
comfort within the words and phrases. when we pray for an open heart to the
understanding of what we can do we can always succeed in what God wants us to
do.
I love you all and hope that you all take heed to my
warning.
Sister Cindy Call
No comments:
Post a Comment