It gets difficult sometimes
thinking that we are going out trying to bring those that are around us
to our beloved Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ.
And no one will listen.
I
have not met so many people that use the excuse of "I'm Catholic" after
we ask the question if they have a relationship with the Savior Jesus
Christ. What does being Catholic have to do with having a relationship
with Christ?!?
We have walked so much this week I have literally walked until I cannot even move anymore. But hey, all in the name of Christ!
We
had the opportunity to watch the Christmas Devotional last night! it
was SO AMAZING. If you haven't watched it it's not to late!!!
WATCH IT
If you haven't seen He is the Gift that is also one that is a need for this Christmas time!
My dearest friends and family
I want all of you to know that the Greatest gift truly is the Savior.
He
is the one who brings us together in joy, in peace, in happiness. he is
also there to bring us together when we have times of sorrow, and
depression and trials.
He is the Great I Am.
He is our hope and our life and our light.
He is the Greatest Shepherd who brings us all to the presence of our Father.
Always
remember what an impact you can have on others lives as long as you are
emanating the light of Christ in all that you do and say.
Love you!
Sister Cindy Call
No comments:
Post a Comment