Monday, December 8, 2014

Week 73 - Here

(So I Failed at Sending this Last Week So Here It IS!)

This week went by pretty quick Sister Jensen and I are still together For my last transfer :) I am glad that I have her to finish me off. We had a pretty successful week.  We found 5 new investigators. 

I was writing a poem the other day in church.  I can't think of anything else to write for this week other than it was a really cold week.  It was kind of disappointing that no one came to church.

 Here is my Poem. Hope you enjoy it and get the different twists that I put into it, ha,ha

Here.Here. Here I kneel
in a room with no walls
dreaming of a distant land so real
where the greatest Son of God falls

Here. Here. Here I stand
fighting for truth in humble words
as the world gather a vicious band
There He is casting them out freeing the birds

Here. Here. Here I kneel
praying for those who wander and cannot see
they deny all hope there is no deal
He heals the sick and teh blind near the deepest sea

Here. Here. Here I Stand
Guiding them on the redemptive path
they fall and the search for revenge is grand
He suffers and bleeds only to hear man laugh

Here. Here. Here we are
waiting on your baptismal day
they all stand watching from a far
in there does the greatest man lay

Here. Here. Here we are
watching the first step on a new life
Evil comes charging up the stairs shooting through the bar
He has risen, to overcome all pain and strife

Here. Here. Here at the End
The Convert
The Martyr
The Humble Savior

The path we take
marching forward 
for the good fight
Together we stand in the presence
of the Great I Am

Love Sister Cindy Call

No comments: