Monday, March 3, 2014

Week 36 - Elder Bednar


These past few weeks have been a trial of my endurance, I have not felt so alone and tired on my entire mission so far. The responsibility that I have to train the new mission secretary is a long process trying to go over everything that I have figured out in the past 4 months of being in the office. My companion is not making life any less stressful. The constant questions and stories/jokes are wearing me to pieces. I haven’t had a moment to take a deep breath without feeling like she is going to be watching or adding it to the list of things for which I do wrong. To take a stab at me with later. But you know what? Everything is okay, even if it isn’t okay right now it will be someday.
I am preparing for this weekend by reading a lot of talks by Elder Bednar. He is coming to the mission for Derby stake conference and he will also be meeting with all of the missionaries in the mission!
The one I have loved the most out of his talks is “Ask In Faith.”
I also had the privilege of seeing Maria get baptized this past week. She was the investigator I had in Harrison Park. It was a very good weekend to be able to have seen her get baptized..
I love you all and I have no time left so I will write you the awesome experience of Elder Bednar next week.
-Sister Cindy Call

No comments: