Monday, February 24, 2014
Week 34 & 35 - Where Can I Turn for Peace?
Hey everyone. Long past few weeks. I have been struggling a lot and have really been just trying to “keep running” I have been trying to work really hard with my lack of motivation that I have right now. But you know, I have learned a lot this past few weeks, even when I am at my lowest and I get on my knees and pray sometimes I think “Hope ya know, I’m having a hard time.” And then I think of these few lines from the scriptures “… peace be unto thy soul; thine adversity and thine affliction shall be but a small moment; and then, if thou endure it well, God shall exalt thee on high.”
All of the scriptures are here for our personal development, the trials we experience are for our growth and greater understanding of the scriptures.
All I have been finding comfort in these past few weeks is a combination of talks which is called “missionary work and the Atonement” I am sure you can probably find it on YouTube.
It reminds me of the atonement and all of the things that I need to know in this difficult time of my life and mission. And as I listen to it I think of these words from the scriptures “… be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you.”
It is comforting to know that I have someone there who is looking out for me and who is there to hold me, and carry me through the difficult times. For I am still searching to find where I can turn for peace.
Love all of you, and continue to pray for me.
-Sister Cindy Call
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment